House on the Rock B&BVolver al sitio web principal
|Los precios serán cobrados en USD||mié 22 may 2019||jue 23 may 2019||vie 24 may 2019||sáb 25 may 2019||dom 26 may 2019||lun 27 may 2019||mar 28 may 2019||mié 29 may 2019||jue 30 may 2019||vie 31 may 2019||sáb 01 jun 2019||dom 02 jun 2019||lun 03 jun 2019||mar 04 jun 2019|
|Mueva el ratón sobre el precio para ver inclusiones, ocupación y estancia mínima|
Información del establecimiento
Four clean, Alaska themed , smoke-free rooms, each with a queen sized bed, twin bed and private bathroom, also including cable TV and Wi-Fi. Included also is a complimentary continental breakfast, a place to store and prepare food in the kitchen, free washer & dryer use, and a living room with a high end massage chair.
Servicios del establecimiento
- Estacionamiento gratuito
- Servicio de lavandería
- Rutas de senderismo
- Plancha (bajo solicitud)
- Habitaciones para no fumadores
- Acceso a Internet
- Estacionamiento de bicicletas
- Mostrador de excursiones
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Sala de Reuniones
Detalles del alojamiento
Queen Bed and Twin BedReservar
Each room has an Alaska theme with a queen bed and a twin bed, with a private bathroom. This includes free Wi-Fi, and free cable TV in the bedroom.
Términos y Condiciones
House on the Rock B & B is a community living Bed and Breakfast. Listed below are expectations that help assure everyone has a positive experience here.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside House on the Rock B & B, including guest rooms.
• Earliest check in time is 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 9 p.m.
• Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• Free laundry room use is available, but to insure great sleep for all, times of use are limited to 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The last load should not be started after 9 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed inside House on the Rock B & B, to accommodate our guests with allergies to pets.
• Please remove outside shoes inside the front door, and please keep wet or dirty shoes in the entryway shoe mats.
• Guests are expected to clean up after themselves after each use in the public areas. Please turn off all lights, fans, and electrical appliances when leaving a room.
• Housecleaning is done daily in the common areas. Fresh towels are available in the laundry room. Housecleaning in bedrooms is done only upon request and after checkout.
• You will be sharing the refrigerator and cabinet space. Please eat or drink only your items or those offered by the B&B. B & B breakfast food is for breakfast only.
• No open flames (candles), heaters, or incense burning.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Please do not leave them unattended.
• Anything broken or damaged must be paid for by the responsible adult before leaving.
• Checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests will be charged an additional day if checkout occurs after 12:00 p.m.
• A lost key will be assessed a $20.00 replacement fee. Please leave your key in your room before checking out.
Keep in mind that our cancellation policy requires a 2 week notice for a full refund, and a 2 day notice for a 50% refund.