House on the Rock B&BReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in USD||Sun 08 Dec 2019||Mon 09 Dec 2019||Tue 10 Dec 2019||Wed 11 Dec 2019||Thu 12 Dec 2019||Fri 13 Dec 2019||Sat 14 Dec 2019||Sun 15 Dec 2019||Mon 16 Dec 2019||Tue 17 Dec 2019||Wed 18 Dec 2019||Thu 19 Dec 2019||Fri 20 Dec 2019||Sat 21 Dec 2019|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Four clean, Alaska themed , smoke-free rooms, each with a queen sized bed, twin bed and private bathroom, also including cable TV and Wi-Fi. Included also is a complimentary continental breakfast, a place to store and prepare food in the kitchen, free washer & dryer use, and a living room with a high end massage chair.
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- Hiking Trails
- Iron On Request
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Internet Access
- Bicycle Parking
- Tour Desk
- WiFi Internet
- Meeting Room
Queen Bed and Twin BedBook
Each room has an Alaska theme with a queen bed and a twin bed, with a private bathroom. This includes free Wi-Fi, and free cable TV in the bedroom.
7 day weekly rateBook
Winter 7 day rate: Must stay a minimum of 7 days. This rate of $65/ night does not include breakfast, but does include free Wi-fi, cable, free use of the laundry room, and massage chair in the living room.
30 day monthly rateBook
30 day monthly rate: Must stay a minimum of 30 days in order to pay the rate of $45 per day. This rate does not include breakfast, but does include free Wi-fi, cable, free use of the laundry room, and massage chair in the living room.
Terms & Conditions
House on the Rock B & B is a community living Bed and Breakfast. Listed below are expectations that help assure everyone has a positive experience here.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside House on the Rock B & B, including guest rooms.
• Earliest check in time is 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 9 p.m.
• Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• Free laundry room use is available, but to insure great sleep for all, times of use are limited to 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The last load should not be started after 9 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed inside House on the Rock B & B, to accommodate our guests with allergies to pets.
• Please remove outside shoes inside the front door, and please keep wet or dirty shoes in the entryway shoe mats.
• Guests are expected to clean up after themselves after each use in the public areas. Please turn off all lights, fans, and electrical appliances when leaving a room.
• Housecleaning is done daily in the common areas. Fresh towels are available in the laundry room. Housecleaning in bedrooms is done only upon request and after checkout.
• You will be sharing the refrigerator and cabinet space. Please eat or drink only your items or those offered by the B&B. B & B breakfast food is for breakfast only.
• No open flames (candles), heaters, or incense burning.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Please do not leave them unattended.
• Anything broken or damaged must be paid for by the responsible adult before leaving.
• Checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests will be charged an additional day if checkout occurs after 12:00 p.m.
• A lost key will be assessed a $20.00 replacement fee. Please leave your key in your room before checking out.
Keep in mind that our cancellation policy requires a 2 week notice for a full refund, and a 2 day notice for a 50% refund.