House on the Rock B&BZurück zur Startseite
|Preise werden abgebucht in USD||Di 13 Nov 2018||Mi 14 Nov 2018||Do 15 Nov 2018||Fr 16 Nov 2018||Sa 17 Nov 2018||So 18 Nov 2018||Mo 19 Nov 2018||Di 20 Nov 2018||Mi 21 Nov 2018||Do 22 Nov 2018||Fr 23 Nov 2018||Sa 24 Nov 2018||So 25 Nov 2018||Mo 26 Nov 2018|
|Bewegen Sie die Maus über den Preis für mehr Informationen zu Inklusivleistungen, Hotelbelegung und dem Mindestaufenthalt|
Angaben zur Unterkunft
Four clean, Alaska themed , smoke-free rooms, each with a queen sized bed, twin bed and private bathroom, also including cable TV and Wi-Fi. Included also is a complimentary continental breakfast, a place to store and prepare food in the kitchen, free washer & dryer use, and a living room with a high end massage chair.
Ausstattungsmerkmale der Unterkunft
- Kostenloses Parkieren
- Bügeleisen (auf Anfrage)
- Informationsschalter für Ausflüge
Informationen zur Unterkunft
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB)
House on the Rock B & B is a community living Bed and Breakfast. Listed below are expectations that help assure everyone has a positive experience here.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside House on the Rock B & B, including guest rooms.
• Earliest check in time is 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 9 p.m.
• Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• Free laundry room use is available, but to insure great sleep for all, times of use are limited to 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The last load should not be started after 9 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed inside House on the Rock B & B, to accommodate our guests with allergies to pets.
• Please remove outside shoes inside the front door, and please keep wet or dirty shoes in the entryway shoe mats.
• Guests are expected to clean up after themselves after each use in the public areas. Please turn off all lights, fans, and electrical appliances when leaving a room.
• Housecleaning is done daily in the common areas. Fresh towels are available in the laundry room. Housecleaning in bedrooms is done only upon request and after checkout.
• You will be sharing the refrigerator and cabinet space. Please eat or drink only your items or those offered by the B&B. B & B breakfast food is for breakfast only.
• No open flames (candles), heaters, or incense burning.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Please do not leave them unattended.
• Anything broken or damaged must be paid for by the responsible adult before leaving.
• Checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests will be charged an additional day if checkout occurs after 12:00 p.m.
• A lost key will be assessed a $20.00 replacement fee. Please leave your key in your room before checking out.
Keep in mind that our cancellation policy requires a 2 week notice for a full refund, and a 2 day notice for a 50% refund.