House on the Rock B&BRetour au site principal
|Les prix seront facturés en USD||jeu 15 nov. 2018||ven 16 nov. 2018||sam 17 nov. 2018||dim 18 nov. 2018||lun 19 nov. 2018||mar 20 nov. 2018||mer 21 nov. 2018||jeu 22 nov. 2018||ven 23 nov. 2018||sam 24 nov. 2018||dim 25 nov. 2018||lun 26 nov. 2018||mar 27 nov. 2018||mer 28 nov. 2018|
|Déplacez la souris sur le prix pour voir inclusions, occupation et séjour minimum|
Informations sur la propriété
Four clean, Alaska themed , smoke-free rooms, each with a queen sized bed, twin bed and private bathroom, also including cable TV and Wi-Fi. Included also is a complimentary continental breakfast, a place to store and prepare food in the kitchen, free washer & dryer use, and a living room with a high end massage chair.
Caractéristiques de la propriété
- Stationnement gratuit
- Blanchisserie de clients
- Sentiers de randonnée
- Fer-à-repasser sur demande
- Chambres non-fumeurs
- Accès Internet
- Stationnement pour vélos
- Bureau d'excursions
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Salle de réunion
Détails de l'Hébergement
Termes & Conditions
House on the Rock B & B is a community living Bed and Breakfast. Listed below are expectations that help assure everyone has a positive experience here.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside House on the Rock B & B, including guest rooms.
• Earliest check in time is 3:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 9 p.m.
• Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
• Free laundry room use is available, but to insure great sleep for all, times of use are limited to 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The last load should not be started after 9 p.m.
• Pets are not allowed inside House on the Rock B & B, to accommodate our guests with allergies to pets.
• Please remove outside shoes inside the front door, and please keep wet or dirty shoes in the entryway shoe mats.
• Guests are expected to clean up after themselves after each use in the public areas. Please turn off all lights, fans, and electrical appliances when leaving a room.
• Housecleaning is done daily in the common areas. Fresh towels are available in the laundry room. Housecleaning in bedrooms is done only upon request and after checkout.
• You will be sharing the refrigerator and cabinet space. Please eat or drink only your items or those offered by the B&B. B & B breakfast food is for breakfast only.
• No open flames (candles), heaters, or incense burning.
• Parents are responsible for their children. Please do not leave them unattended.
• Anything broken or damaged must be paid for by the responsible adult before leaving.
• Checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests will be charged an additional day if checkout occurs after 12:00 p.m.
• A lost key will be assessed a $20.00 replacement fee. Please leave your key in your room before checking out.
Keep in mind that our cancellation policy requires a 2 week notice for a full refund, and a 2 day notice for a 50% refund.