Milsoms Kesgrave HallReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in GBP||Tue 07 Apr 2020||Wed 08 Apr 2020||Thu 09 Apr 2020||Fri 10 Apr 2020||Sat 11 Apr 2020||Sun 12 Apr 2020||Mon 13 Apr 2020||Tue 14 Apr 2020||Wed 15 Apr 2020||Thu 16 Apr 2020||Fri 17 Apr 2020||Sat 18 Apr 2020||Sun 19 Apr 2020||Mon 20 Apr 2020|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Milsoms Kesgrave Hall
A luxurious boutique hotel near Ipswich, Suffolk
• 23 bedrooms. Luxury, comfort and complimentary mini-bars stocked with soft drinks
• Bar/restaurant for drinks or dining
• The Hangar - East Anglia's leading venue for up to 300 guests
• Open for breakfast, brunch and coffee
• Open all day with full menu from 12 noon
• Peace and tranquility
• Outstanding service
• Outside [all day] dining.
• Expansive terrace and sweeping lawns.
• 3 meeting / private dining rooms.
• Super fast free wifi ('the only kind')
• 20 Minutes from Aldeburgh
• 40 Minutes from Southwold / Walberswick
• 14 minutes from Ipswich centre
• 18 minutes from Felixstowe port
• Wedding licence
- Conference Facilities
- Pet friendly
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- 24 hour Reception
- Dry Cleaning Service
- WiFi Internet
- On Site Restaurant
- Disabled Access Rooms
Terms & Conditions
For bookings made on the advanced purchase rate the full payment is taken at the time of booking by the hotel and is non transferable and non refundable.
For all other rates and packages full payment of your bill will be required upon arrival to the hotel and cancellation is available with no charge when your booking is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to arrival.
Bookings made for three or more rooms or for three or more nights, we will require a £50.00 deposit per room and will contact you to arrange payment. For long stay guests we will request your bill to be settled every three days.
Please be aware that all of our bedrooms are non-smoking & should you smoke in any of the bedrooms, £150 specialist cleaning charge will be charged to your bill. Smoking is only permitted outside of public areas, such as on the terrace and on the lawns.
Should you wish to cancel your booking please phone us on 01473 333741.
If you have booked on our advanced purchase rate the booking is non cancellable, non transferrable and non refundable.
For our other bed & breakfast and package rates we require 2 days notice before the arrival date to cancel free of charge.
If you cancel within the 2 days notice period we will charge in full for the 1st night.
In the event of a no show, cancellation will be charged at 75% of the room rate.