Through recent ownership the Inn and Garden Pavilion have had complete renovations inside and out. Luxurious guest suites have been completed in 2013. You will find The Victoria Inn elegant, comfortable, and cozy. The Inn offers six spacious guest rooms and one and two bedroom suites with king or queen-sized beds. Most rooms have private baths All baths have been redesigned and are stocked with Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Updates include tiled floors in all baths, new tubs/showers and jacuzzi tubs in the Hydrangea Suite and Iris Room; all rooms have air-conditioning, wifi, multi-speed Casablanca ceiling fans, cozy central heating, and cable TV with remote. The main floor of the Inn can be rented for any celebration and accommodates up to 70 guests.
The Garden Pavilion has been updated, painted and in pristine condition for any celebration up to 200. The grounds are maticulously maintained throughout the year with an assortment of spring, summer and fall flowers blooming.
Visible from the Inn’s elegant dining room is the former summer residence of Franklin Pierce (1804-1869), President of the United States from 1853 to 1857. And nearby, along the ocean front, are many other stately homes.
- Conference Facilities
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- TV Room
Terms & Conditions
– Room rates are based on double occupancy unless noted. Additional people are $20 per person, per night. Not all rooms can accommodate additional guests. Be sure to reserve for all members of your party. Cots cannot be placed in the Orchid Room or Magnolia Room.
- Check-in time 3 p.m. – Checkout time 11 a.m. (Late checkout is $75 per hour when available.)
- Children of all ages are welcome and must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- Guests are not allowed to have their pets stay at the Inn.
- Smoking is only permitted outside on our grounds in a designated area. We are a non-smoking Inn.
- A minimum of one night’s stay or 50% of the total stay is requested on all advance reservations
- All deposits are due at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Cancellation Policy –
- Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.
– Deposits for Group Reservations will be refunded if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.
Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.